Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
Rob, how did my team do in your Sim? Or do I even want to know?
2025 United Conference Wild Card Game Carlisle @ New York Preview is posted! Enjoy Fellas!
Does anyone have any issues with replying to topics where the editor is not showing (bold, italic, etc.)? Or smilies not showing?
I will try and have a Houston@Birmingham preview soon...if possible.
PF18 is a different monster than PF16.. lots to learn.
But for those that haven't played around with it yet, I highly recommend you start getting used to PF18 or else its going to hit you really hard when we make the switch.
I wouldn't worry about those PF18 results I spoke of.. for one, its all coach controlled so all of your input in PF16 doesn't exist and two, the full season sim was computer drafted teams and no free agents on rosters.. a lot of it could've been injuries too...
I feel ya vince. Ive opened it like three times. I wonder if my game planning and team build will translate. Its been a major task to get my team this far from where they were when i took over, just like you
Kind of nervous for PF18, I bought it but havent touched it LOL hoplefully my team translates well.
A lot going on in pf18. Im excited. But i hope i do better than 6-10
Great news I’m confused enough by it as it is without FOW
So I would recommend everyone spend as much as possible on their coaches.
hallelujah
Yeah, I don't think we're going with a fog of war.. too many no votes in the committee and I already know their ratings.. would not be fair whatsoever to anyone else..
if we choose not to use FOW (and I hope we don't) you could theoretically spend your whole budget on coaches, you won't need anything for scouting
I know a few will focus on coaching (Garrett is the first one that comes to mind lol but Doc for sure as well)..
Wonder how many will choose to be GMs rather than Coaches?
lesser coaches*
I'm figuring out that you should spend big on Head Coach and GM.. Coordinators can be lesser players (or cheaper.. found 2 2.5 stars for $500K!)
yeah next year is going to be a bizarre one for sure
My team had a run-first offense.. Holm still threw 50 touchdowns and my RB had 1400 yards lol...
They also won this one.. damn it!
Continental Bowl was a rematch.. OH/WH.. WH won in the fake 2025 playoffs a second ago..
I may only change the Gameplan section (not the strategy that's in the game now)
I think I'm going to let the coaches make all my decisions in-game.. I'm going to be more of a GM in PF18..
Considering Monaghan played better than Sheldon I'd say it has an effect lol
I don't have hardly any players out of position.. Sheldon is the only one that looks like he's on this roster that played... and hte results weren't great..
So he definitely didn't play as well.. so that being out of position certain made a small effect there
64 pancakes, no sacks... 89 this year with 0 sacks
people can do their own homework Tongue
I haven't done testing with players out of position.. but I can look to see how Shelton did for me at Tackle (he's a G)
Oh? Don't want to share more? Tongue
Of course, this was with no free agent signings, only draft picks...
I've been doing some testing regarding player skill/players out of position and the results have been...interesting...all I'm gonna say
Sicily fell from grace to 6-10 while Berlin retook the Federal at 11-5...
Tampa started 3-7, finished 9-7... Trinidad won the division again (10-6, was 10-3 at one point)
PF18 is going to be interesting lol...
We managed 14-2.. impressive Tongue
San Fran may have went 9-7 but they still won the Pacific lol.. NJ went 12-4...
Worst record in the United Kingdom was 8-8... that was London..