Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Shoutbox archive
MSU was 90 the year we made it.
And the NCFA_Teams.csv only has current prestige, not a history.. well this stinks lol..
Well.. html pages don't have prestige on them.. archives will do me no good..
Why is there prestige history in the almanac?!
If so, FSU is the only one to make it below a 90 prestige (we were an 88 last season in the playoffs)
Wait... I need to check the archives.. when MSU made it were they below 88? They're 86 now... Washington may have been a 90 when they made it in 2024, too...
No team below a 88 prestige has ever made the playoffs... CSU is hoping to change that!
Big Grin
Do it!
LOL
that makes me wanna drop FAU too since I've gotten them in the Top 10 the last couple of years
But I'm looking forward to the challenge!
Could take a few seasons to get over .500..
Looking over Ball State.. that team is a mess.. I hope they got some decent recruits... the last 4 seasons have gone downwards each year.. 10 wins, 7 wins, 5 wins, 2 wins...
I cannot load the CFA at home for some reason.. it loads just fine on my work computer.. I need an answer to that quick and they haven't even acknowledged the major bug..
Its as if Brooks and Asger go into hiding shortly after releasing their games...
That's good.. but you still have to sign the roll call thread...
I've been busy lately but i'm still around.
Just kidding.. works for me..
Wha!?!
Instead of doing write ups, I am just going to post polls for each of the four Divisional matchups.
exactly
at least you guys are still in it Wink
It's unfortunate but it is what it is...
Always *
We've anyways reseeded.. This was a glitch...
how is it unrealistic to reseed when that's how the NFL does it?
You weren't the only one that the game messed up with... NY is playing in West Ham instead of San Francisco...
Yes, it's not ideal. But no matter what, the better team will win. Being at home won't help.. 3/4 home teams lost today.
Why would we recseed? This makes absolutely no sense! The One time I finally get over other the "St. Louis" Hurdle and I get screwed!
I'm going to be even more pissed if I lose! And you can guarantee I'll be letting EVERYONE know about it. That's friggin dumb and Unrealistic as hell! Not happy AT ALL!
That's really REALLY stupid!
That's what it looks like, yeah.. you are 12-4 and ended up with a home game over 11-5 Iowa.. very unfortunate and Matt has every right to be upset when he finds out but we cannot do anything about it..
looks like it's re-seeding based off record and not playoff position
So PF16 is screwing up one last time before the switch...
Scores posted...
Im asking santa for a play off win, or a national championship
In case everyone has missed it, our first PF18 bin file will be published on December 20th. This is 3 days after the Continental Bowl. This is not a season flip but the first publish using PF18 so that our coaches will be on rosters and we can decide who to keep/let go and if we need to use our franchise tags that will be the time. The season flip will almost certainly occur AFTER Christmas giving everyone that has not gotten the game a chance to do so.
Again, owner input is out the door, coaches took over every team (and we won't get those same ones because they'll be randomly generated) and no free agents were added so injuries could've derailed some of the better teams.. having said all of that.. Iowa went 12-4 in that sim.
Rob, how did my team do in your Sim? Or do I even want to know?