Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2026 Roll Call
(12-06-2017, 07:21 PM)Skycast Wrote: Colorado will be back for next season with a renewed passion.

Sorry for my uncharacteristic absence this season...it's been a tough few months for me with the arthritis flare ups, had to put my dad into hospice care and he passed away a few weeks ago. It was a case of being realy busy then of late not having any motivation to do anything but I'm going to bust myself out of this funk.

I am so sorry for your loss my friend. My inconsiderate ass did not read past the first line. My thoughts are with you and your family.
If you need to me to help find some defunker I'm on it.

Renewed Passion - Is that a new cologne from Lagerfeld? Smells like dirt, stale beer, and pigskin with a hint of beef-bean burrito?
[Image: portlandreavers_sigplate_angled.png]
Portland Bleeds Reaver Red!
[Image: michiganstate_helmet.png]

(12-08-2017, 05:25 AM)IJK999 Wrote: London will be back.
Never got to grips with 16. I hope 18 is a full game engine rewrite :-)
We can't do any worse than the last few seasons anyway.
PF18 is a whole new monster! Let your coaches make the calls and focus on GM'ing and you should be fine.. Or you can try coaching and if its not working then let them take over lol

No confirmation from these four:
Cincinnati
Costa Rica
New Jersey
Tampa Bay
I'm the one running this show....  Whistle No.1
[Image: ohiocardinals_sigplate_angled.png]
Continental Bowl XIV Champions
[Image: floridastate_helmet.png]

(12-08-2017, 09:18 AM)Rumrunner Wrote:
(12-06-2017, 07:21 PM)Skycast Wrote: Colorado will be back for next season with a renewed passion.

Sorry for my uncharacteristic absence this season...it's been a tough few months for me with the arthritis flare ups, had to put my dad into hospice care and he passed away a few weeks ago. It was a case of being realy busy then of late not having any motivation to do anything but I'm going to bust myself out of this funk.

I am so sorry for your loss my friend. My inconsiderate ass did not read past the first line. My thoughts are with you and your family.

Renewed Passion - Is that a new cologne from Lagerfeld? Smells like dirt, stale beer, and pigskin with a hint of beef-bean burrito?
Jeffrey.. when quoting text you have to insert a new paragraph for your text to show below the quoted text.. a red line appears below the quote, click the arrow to enter a paragraph..

(12-08-2017, 02:21 PM)Commissioner Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 09:18 AM)Rumrunner Wrote:

Jeffrey.. when quoting text you have to insert a new paragraph for your text to show below the quoted text.. a red line appears below the quote, click the arrow to enter a paragraph..
Like this?!
Huran likes this post
[Image: portlandreavers_sigplate_angled.png]
Portland Bleeds Reaver Red!
[Image: michiganstate_helmet.png]

That a boy, Jeffy!
Huran likes this post

I thought we confirmed a long time ago, sorry.
(12-08-2017, 10:58 AM)Commissioner Wrote:
(12-08-2017, 05:25 AM)IJK999 Wrote: London will be back.
Never got to grips with 16. I hope 18 is a full game engine rewrite :-)
We can't do any worse than the last few seasons anyway.
PF18 is a whole new monster! Let your coaches make the calls and focus on GM'ing and you should be fine.. Or you can try coaching and if its not working then let them take over lol
No confirmation from these four:
Cincinnati
Costa Rica
New Jersey
Tampa Bay
[Image: costaricahowlers_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: ohiosquatch_tdhelmboilerplate.png]

[Image: bowlinggreen.png]

will return
[Image: cincinnatipredators_sigplate_angled.png]

I’ve been up in the air on this,,,,,, I guess I will be returning...?  Haven’t purchased the game yet tho

I’m busy as hell, but I love this league and this game. I’ll try to stay more active in the future
[Image: newjerseybayhawks_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: rawlinsrustlers_tdhelmboilerplate.png]

[Image: purdue.png]

(12-09-2017, 10:21 AM)garrettj1216 Wrote: I’ve been up in the air on this,,,,,, I guess I will be returning...?  Haven’t purchased the game yet tho
I’m busy as hell, but I love this league and this game. I’ll try to stay more active in the future
Understandable.. you have a infant child lol.. all I ask is for teams to export every few in-game weeks and we're good Tongue
garrettj1216 likes this post

As suspected Andrew is indeed returning. Only three teams setup for CPU next season but we have three potential owners (one is considering not playing PF18 due to the font size.. so we may have to find a third).