Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2025 Wild Card Round
The bin file is updated. HTML reports to follow.

Home teams in CAPS.

---

Incredible week of games! Best of luck to those that won and I'm sorry for your losses to those that didn't.
I'm the one running this show....  Whistle No.1
[Image: ohiocardinals_sigplate_angled.png]
Continental Bowl XIV Champions
[Image: floridastate_helmet.png]

Whats new...GG Nate, best of luck!

Kicking rocks down here in Birmingham...
[Image: birminghambulls_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: newbrunswick_tdhelmboilerplate.png]

[Image: oregonducks.jpg]

Wow, that was a little close for comfort.  Down by 11 late in the 3rd quarter, we get a couple TD passes and our defense holds together for the win.  Great game Steve, and a great season for the Sharks.  Good luck next week Matt.
[Image: chicagowolves_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: carolinaspeed_tdhelmboilerplate.png]

[Image: floridagators.jpg]

"NEW YORK 34, Carlisle 29Call me crazy but if the Knights just pulled off the upset of the year they might make it two-in-a-row next week! Mark.. start scratching your head because no offense to Dave but the Demons were outplayed by the lesser team here."

I was thinking this earlier, that if New York could somehow, someway pull this off, it would be one of the biggest upsets in league history.
[Image: portlandreavers_sigplate_angled.png]
Portland Bleeds Reaver Red!
[Image: michiganstate_helmet.png]

Woah. Lol, I actually let out an audible gasp as I read that score. GG Mark. I tried to have some hope, but I'd 100% be lying if I actually believed any of it. I have to dig into the game recap for this but great game again and we'll be focusing on toward to San Fran (after correcting the PO format I think?).

Edit: Maybe it's WH after all. Either way, I probably have the same odds of winning as I did this past week lol.
[Image: newyorkknights_sigplate_angled.png]

(12-06-2017, 07:20 PM)TheFrenchFerret Wrote: and we'll be focusing on toward to San Fran (after correcting the PO format I think?).

I don't think there's anything that can be done at this point, the games that are set are the games that will be played, so you get West Ham.
[Image: chicagowolves_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: carolinaspeed_tdhelmboilerplate.png]

[Image: floridagators.jpg]

(12-06-2017, 06:45 PM)vince62110 Wrote: Whats new...GG Nate, best of luck!

Kicking rocks down here in Birmingham...

Good game Vince!
[Image: houstonpride_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: northdakotapaliament_tdhelmboilerplate.png]

[Image: houstoncougars.png]

Dang, dug ourselves into a hole and just didn't have enough for the come back. As good as Teel was this season, he really laid a Dalton-esque egg. GG St.Louis, good luck everyone!!!
[Image: sicilylegionnaires_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: dukebluedevils.jpg]

(12-06-2017, 06:42 PM)Commissioner Wrote: 2 Iowa @ 5 Chicago
Its the Great Lakes vs the Heartland in both games and this one will be an absolute pleasure to watch.. the Renegades are looking really good this year and the Wolves are always a threat to win it all.
How am I the Road team?
[Image: iowarenegades_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: torontoattack_tdhelmboilerplate.png]

[Image: iowahawkeyes.jpg]

(12-06-2017, 07:20 PM)TheFrenchFerret Wrote: Woah. Lol, I actually let out an audible gasp as I read that score. GG Mark. I tried to have some hope, but I'd 100% be lying if I actually believed any of it. I have to dig into the game recap for this but great game again and we'll be focusing on toward to San Fran (after correcting the PO format I think?).

Edit: Maybe it's WH after all. Either way, I probably have the same odds of winning as I did this past week lol.
GG mate. Just couldnt stop you in the second quarter then when i finally got something going you converted on 4th and 7, something i couldnt do late on. 11 penalties and 2 interceptions didnt help much either. Good luck against West Ham.

Interestingly Michels passing record for a game is 392 yards. Today he got 428 and we still lost Sad
TheFrenchFerret likes this post
[Image: carlislebluedemons_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: thunderbaygiants_tdhelmboilerplate.png]