Hello There, Guest! Login Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BREAKING: Colorado State GM Resigns
I am officially announcing my resignation from managing the Colorado State Rams effective at the end of the 2028 season. I have done exactly what I set out to do; put them in a position to win at a Power-5 Conference level from an Other-5 Conference. I didn't have to come in and turn this team around, they had a winning season in their first season before I took over. But I did recruit so well they maintained that level of talent and kept on winning. Over the 5 seasons I've managed the team we've gone 47-10 (including 2-2 in Bowl Games).

This year the Rams have gone 12-0 and are currently ranked no.4 in the Top 25. With a bit of luck and a win against Nevada (whom we've already beaten) in two weeks the Rams will have a chance to do the unthinkable and make the playoffs. If that is to happen there will be nothing else left to accomplish with my second team. That is the ultimate goal for everyone's second team. Just to make the playoffs says so much to the effort of a low prestige school.

So to end my conceded rant... I will manage the Rams for the final two (or three!) games before taking over a team in shambles. I have decided I will be taking over at Ball State in the Mid-American Conference. Its going to be rough at the start (they're currently 2-10) but my hope is it turn them into a winner.
vgorilla80 likes this post
I'm the one running this show....  Whistle No.1
[Image: ohiocardinals_sigplate_angled.png]
Continental Bowl XIV Champions
[Image: floridastate_helmet.png]

Just one more reason to get shit-faced in Fort Collins tonight!
[Image: portlandreavers_sigplate_angled.png]
Portland Bleeds Reaver Red!
[Image: michiganstate_helmet.png]