Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michigan State needs a third on the schedule.
The Spartans are looking for a turd...third non-conference opponent to join Colorado and Houston for next year.
Any takers? I did try and contact Oklahoma and the AD, but we have not heard back; with three top-twenty recruits you wouldn't think they would be wary of anyone(?)
[Image: portlandreavers_sigplate_angled.png]
Portland Bleeds Reaver Red!
[Image: michiganstate_helmet.png]
I think Bowling Green and I are done for a few seasons and I bet Dan wouldn't mind a break from our rivalry games. So yeah, I'll take you up on it with Duke.
[Image: sicilylegionnaires_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: dukebluedevils.jpg]
Sorry, not wary just weary. After two weeks of suffering with 2 different strains of the flu and a cold, one week of which I was bedridden, I celebrated my good health by passing a kidney stone. Lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks.
[Image: wisconsinwarhawks_sigplate_angled.png]
[Image: fairbankskodiaks_tdhelmboilerplate.png]

[Image: oklahoma.png]
(01-29-2018, 01:31 PM)mjtietz Wrote: Sorry, not wary just weary. After two weeks of suffering with 2 different strains of the flu and a cold, one week of which I was bedridden, I celebrated my good health by passing a kidney stone. Lost 30 lbs in 3 weeks.
I was just talking smack with you, Matt. I am sorry to hear about your latest issues. Wow, a trifecta of tribulations. Additionally, when I woke up this morning...and I think I found those 30-pounds!?
(01-29-2018, 12:00 PM)IamJustin Wrote: I think Bowling Green and I are done for a few seasons and I bet Dan wouldn't mind a break from our rivalry games. So yeah, I'll take you up on it with Duke.
I will put it up on my DDS-CF page. Since you responded first, I will put the Blue Devils up, however, being from Kentucky, I have to let you know, I cannot wish you good luck; I would have to forfeit my "Big Blue" Wildcat" card.
We might be set to meet in the playoffs anyways this season
(01-29-2018, 05:32 PM)IamJustin Wrote: We might be set to meet in the playoffs anyways this season
I have those pain in mine arse Nittany Lions and then the Big Ten Championship game. Penn State is always pissing on my potential parade.
Pitt does it to me. No matter how bad they are, they give me fits. I don't like their jib